Saturday, May 9, 2009

Time for a Break

Well ththis sure has been a great ride. The Q's continued the upward climb making another new high this week. Friday's strong action resulted from slowing job loss rates and relief on the banking front. Although the other markets continued upward Friday Nasdaq was not as strong.
In fact I have raised my stop and am considering a stop and reverse trade on Monday depending on how the open goes. You can see from the hourly chart below we have had a sell off Thursday and it was not able to gather much strenght on Friday. I can't help but consider a short Monday and would have to at least be out of my longs below that $33.88 low.
In the meantime my patience has paid off in the OIL trade with continued strength all through the week.

I have also been long silver which continues up slowly. I am considering adding gold on Monday. It looks ready to make its move here.

No comments: