Sunday, May 17, 2009

All Good Things Must Come To An End

As expected the markets finally took a breather. If you are not already short we have a nice entry now below Wednesday's low. This applies to a number of the DOW stocks as well so if Wednesdays low is taken out I would want to be on the bear side of things. A lot of stocks and the indexes themselves have not been able to penetrate their 200 day MA's. That will be a critical resistence to get through for the bulls to keep their heads high.

I also took my profits this week on my OIL trade. Like the Q's this one worked out like a charm. I have not been as anxious to short this one yet but will be watching closely this week for either a re-entry long or short. Need more info from the market at this point.

The gold trade was the only one that kept up this week making new highs on Friday. Lets see what this still has to offer.

No comments: