Sunday, March 22, 2009

March Break Madness

It was a quiet week for me with a March break holiday. I maintained some shorts from the week before that are working out after Friday's witching saw the indices fall on heavy volume. HMSY is one that is finally breaking down after multiple MACD divergences. Although the markets were off Friday I am not going to ignore the rally the last 2 weeks and will be prepared to jump back on the long side if the rally resumes after some profit taking here.

The markets were weak led by financials after the craziness on Capital Hill. AIG was off 50% in 2 days. Although I have been expecting stories of waste and misuse of government aid, I never would have expected retroactive revisions to laws. What a cluster....


Gold and silver saw a KRD on Wednesday and buys for Thursday morning. OIL continues its rise from the ashes.

No comments: